Kwik Kar & Auto Repair of Lucas, Texas offers a wide array of services for your vehicle. Each service is designed to maintain the safety and extend the life of your vehicle.
The Road to a Long-lasting Automobile
Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well today and down the road is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics. A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
• 38 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
• 54 percent had low tire pressure.
• 28 percent had inadequate cooling protection.
• 19 percent needed new belts.
• 16 percent had dirty air filters.
• 10 percent had low or contaminated brake fluid.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Filter Service
- Alignment Service
- Battery Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Differential Service
- Engine Diagnostic Service
- Fleet Service
- Fuel Filter Service
- Fuel Injection Service
- Full Service Oil & Lube
- Light Bulb Replacement
- PCV Valve Service
- Power Steering Service
- Radiator Flush Service
- Serpentine Belt Service
- Shocks & Struts
- Texas State Inspection Service
- Timing Belt/Chain Service
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Service
- Tune-up Service
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- 30/60/90K Scheduled Maintenance
- Mechanical Repairs – ASE Certified Mechanic on Duty.